The global ecommerce market is booming as the retail ecommerce sales in 2019 amounted to $3.53 trillion. If you are entering the ecommerce market, now would be a better time than any other. The fast-growing ecommerce market only brings opportunities for retailers and enterprises to maximize their sales.
But once you decide to build an ecommerce application, where do you start? A significant concern is selecting a platform. While Spree Commerce and Magento both have their benefits, Shopify app development is a feature-rich method of development for delivering measurable ROI for both startups and enterprises.
Shopify is an affordable way of building your ecommerce store. The Shopify development solutions provided by tech companies enable you to leverage the full potential of the platform. In this article, we outline why Shopify is the next wave for ecommerce companies and how it can benefit you in the long run.
Reasons Shopify Development has become Popular for Ecommerce Stores
An online store built using Shopify can be launched online and requires little configuration. It is incredible for store owners who want their product line to reach the market as soon as possible. Shopify also provides a remarkable user experience which brings back customers to the website.
Rapid Store Development
- As mentioned above, Shopify app development is popular for rapid store development. The development part is mostly plug-and-play. There are a plethora of plugins available that add rich-functionality to the website in no time.
- With a dedicated technology partner like BoTree Technologies, the development time is drastically reduced. Shopify enables building a store within the desired time frame and has a massive community that can provide support in the development process.
- Experienced Shopify developers can create an online store quickly and make your online shopping portal live in a couple of weeks.
- Today, almost all online shopping stores look similar in design. However, giants like Amazon, Walmart, Macy’s and several others have a stunning design that provides a world-class user experience. Now, local stores and medium-sized companies can also make their website look appealing with more than 100 Shopify themes.
- While Shopify app development services provide complete customization of themes, you can achieve full transparency in determining the theme of your store. Developers can build a great looking site which showcases credibility to your customers.
Payment Gateway Integration
- Shopify claims that businesses in 175+ countries use the platform for their online store. It has enabled third-party payment gateway integrations that are supported in all those countries. Store owners don’t have to worry about unlisted payment gateways. There are nearly 100 payment gateway integrations that users can enjoy.
- Another significant thing to notice is that Shopify development provides complete security for the transaction on your online store. Having a global client base puts Shopify on the line to maintain security, and it has done that smoothly until now.
- As a store owner, you are most likely to think of the marketing aspect of your shopping portal. Shopify app development solutions enable complete utilization of the marketing benefits offered by the platform. With Shopify, you can take control of your store’s marketing without getting entangled in the hassle of hiring someone.
- Shopify offers various plugins related to email marketing, offers & discounts, gift cards, store statistics, and many more. These plugins serve as personal marketing tools that do not require much effort to understand and implement.
Mobile Responsive Store
- Since the world is increasingly going mobile, store owners have this recurring question as to whether their shopping website is supported on mobile devices or not. You don’t have to worry about this with Shopify development. The platform enables the development of mobile-responsive websites to serve customers across the globe.
- Yes, online stores can sell with Shopify across the globe. The platform is popular for its dropshipping capabilities that provide ecommerce owners to sell products across countries. Mobile-optimized stores have enabled to access such stores and purchase high-quality products.