Work somewhere you
can be proud of!
Whether or not there is an open vacancy for the position you are looking for , please always feel free to Contact Us if you believe you may be an asset to the Group.
Full Stack Developer
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Plan and lead testing for complex projects.
- Review code and mentor other engineers.
- Provide time estimates and participate in agile development.
- Review specifications and work with PMs to implement lean methodolog
- Proven software development experience in Core PHP & PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, Shopify and WooCommerce
- You will Plan, Develop, Test and Document design implementations as a part of a team.
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Proven working experience in web and Graphics design.
- Hands-on experience in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Html, CSS, jQuery, bootstrap.
- Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (Sass) and Leaner CSS (LESS)
- Translate design files into interactive interfaces with hand-coded, HTML, XHTML CSS
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Create and render exceptional videos for promotional or informational purposes.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills