Webninjaz greatest asset is its global workforce The company prides itself on a positive working environment with great emphasis on training and development of all staff.
Work somewhere you
can be proud of!
Whether or not there is an open vacancy for the position you are looking for , please always feel free to Contact Us if you believe you may be an asset to the Group.
Full Stack Developer
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Plan and lead testing for complex projects.
- Review code and mentor other engineers.
- Provide time estimates and participate in agile development.
- Review specifications and work with PMs to implement lean methodolog
- Proven software development experience in Core PHP & PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, Shopify and WooCommerce
- You will Plan, Develop, Test and Document design implementations as a part of a team.
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Proven working experience in web and Graphics design.
- Hands-on experience in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Html, CSS, jQuery, bootstrap.
- Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (Sass) and Leaner CSS (LESS)
- Translate design files into interactive interfaces with hand-coded, HTML, XHTML CSS
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Create and render exceptional videos for promotional or informational purposes.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills